Press "Enter" to skip to content

150 euros for young people vaccinated from Greece: Interesting vaccination incentives of countries

In previous surveys, it was seen that 80 percent of the people in the Netherlands wanted to be vaccinated. However, the government does not want the remaining 20 percent to take any chances.

For this reason, “Hollandse nieuwe”, a traditional flavor that is consumed in 75 million pieces every year in the country, has started to take its place in vaccination centers.

In this context, those who are vaccinated are offered as much herring as they want.

On the other hand, in the country with a population of 17 million, 49 percent of the population has received at least one dose and 26 percent has received at least two doses.

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *