The gist of the issue is this: Animal foods (red meat, fish, chicken, eggs, milk, yoghurt…) are due to their high protein power, rich iron content, intense collagen loads and generally beneficial natural fat content.beneficial foods” is at the top of the list. However, research shows that a large part of the kitchen budget, especially after the age of 40, is “not meat” so “to plant foods instead of animal foodsHe says it would be better to leave. So why? The answers are in box 1…
IF YOU EAT GRASS INSTEAD OF MEAT…
– Less FREE RADICAL you produce.
– Less INSULIN you secrete.
– Less on your size TRİGİLİSERİD you upload.
– More ANTİOKSİAND you win.
– More strong IMMUNITY you provide.
– Less ACID you are uploaded.
– a more effective WEIGHT CONTROL you provide.
-KAN BASINICINIZI easier to set up.
– YOUR VESSELS You keep it more elastic.
– More beautiful, enjoyable and efficient you sleep.
THE SUMMARY IS: When we say hello to the 40s, please introduce the rule of consuming less meat (animal protein) and more grass (vegetable food). “Lion“stop being”lamb“Try to be.
CANCER INVITE FOODS…
– CANDY: Excess sugar consumption makes it easier to get cancer, as well as making the fight against cancer more difficult. Especially in those with insulin resistance, being overloaded with sugar can mean an invitation to liver, colon, breast and kidney cancers.
– WHITE FLOUR: White flour is also one of the well-known cancer inviters. Especially when mixed with sugar and oil and added to it. “frying” When it is prepared in the form of a cancer, it can turn into a great cancer trigger.
– MOLDS: Some molds have carcinogenic power. For example, red pepper flakes, peanuts, nuts or cereals stored in a humid environment. “Aflatoxin” a serious cancer trigger.
– NITRATES: There is ample evidence to suggest that nitrites and nitrates found in sausages, salami and similar processed meat products may be associated with colon and stomach cancers.
– YANMIŞ GIDALAR: It should not be forgotten that meat cooked on the barbecue and caramelized burnt foods can also be strong carcinogens.
EXERCISE: EVENING OR MORNING
You can do any type of exercise at any time of the day. The choice of time is yours. But it is useful to note some common accepted information:
– Avoid heavy exercise 2 hours before bedtime and just before and after meals.
– If you desire more fat loss, keep in mind that the best time to exercise is in the morning.
SUMMARY INFORMATION: “thrushIf you are “early in the morning,”owlIf you are, prefer evening hours.
A GREAT OFFICE EXERCISE: Squat!
The squat exercises you will do in your office can effectively work most of your major muscle groups without wasting time. In this way, not only calorie loss, but also contributes to the balance. In addition, repeated squatting exercises support circulation and prevent muscle and bone loss. For effective squat exercises:
– Cross your arms at chest level
– While standing, lower your torso until your upper legs are parallel to the floor.
– Then go back to a standing straight position.
– Repeat the same movement 20-25 times.
– Increase the number of repetitions as you develop and get stronger.
BRIEF INFORMATION 1
TOP 5 IN JOINT SUPPLEMENTS
JOINT problems can be seen at any age, but it is one of the primary problems of people after the age of 50-60. Especially the knee and hip joints are the places where the problem is most common. Let’s know “protect” is like the number one target here as well. In addition, the following supplements can be used to support problematic joints:
– Glucosamine Sulphate
– Omega 3 oils
SHORT INFORMATION 2
THE UYURSANIZ …
1. You get sick more often and get tired more quickly.
2. You become more prone to autoimmune diseases.
3. You are more prone to depression and panic disorder.
4. Your memory weakens, and you are more likely to fall prey to Alzheimer’s and other memory disorders.
5. It is known that people who are sleep deprived are more likely to suffer from some cancers (for example, breast cancer), some rheumatic diseases (for example, fibromyalgia), chronic health problems such as hypertension and diabetes.