Recently preferred skin product rose waterThanks to its light and natural content, it helps to soothe the skin, eliminate color unevenness and moisturize the skin.
BENEFITS OF ROSE WATER
1. Maintains the pH balance of your skin. Excessive use of soap and facial cleansers can upset the balance in the pH level of your skin, which can cause problems such as acne. Rose water helps balance deterioration by bringing your skin’s pH levels to normal.
2. It prevents acne and acne. Rose water helps to remove excess oils from your face. In addition, it helps deter bacterial growth caused by acne with its pH balancing feature. It helps reduce acne.
3. Tones your skin. Rose water cleans the pores and oils and prepares your skin for the best hydration. Rose water is an excellent tonic thanks to its pH balancing feature. It helps to remove impurities from your skin.
4. It moisturizes your skin. A common misconception about tonics is that they dry out your skin. This is not true when you use natural and gentle ingredients such as pure rose water for the skin. Rose water helps to refresh your skin by settling in your pores and providing moisturization.
5. Reduces swelling. The anti-inflammatory properties of rose water can treat your swelling. It allows you to deal with especially your under-eye swelling. After cooling the rose water in the refrigerator for a while, squeeze it into a cotton ball and place it in your eyes. You will observe that the swelling will decrease in a few minutes.
6. Can be used on sensitive skin. Rose water is a natural and light product that can be used by sensitive skin. It relieves redness and irritation. The best thing about water is that it has no side effects.
7. It slows down aging. The exposure of your skin to the harmful rays of the sun and the use of products containing harsh chemicals enable it to age faster. Rose water helps you fight aging by keeping your skin healthy thanks to its high antioxidant content.
8. Soothes your skin. If you have a skin condition like eczema or psoriasis, pure rose water can help. The cooling property of water soothes irritation caused by skin conditions such as eczema.
9. It renews your skin. Throw the rose water in a small spray bottle. Carrying a spray bottle full of rose water in your bag is the best way to keep your skin feeling fresh all day long. Water not only helps your skin stay moist, it also keeps your skin fresh and supple for a long time.
10. Soothes sunburn. Rose water helps soothe and heal sunburn. If you forget your sunscreen and experience a bad burn, rose water can speed up the healing process and help soothe your skin.
LESS-KNOWN BENEFITS OF ROSE WATER
– Good for dandruff. Rose water is used on the skin as well as a very useful product for hair and scalp. If the hair types are massaged with rose water two days a week, dandruff problem will be eliminated. Likewise, applying rose water to the hair after a shower and massaging the roots has a nourishing feature of the hair follicles. Rose water nourishes the hair and prevents the dull and dull appearance in the hair.
– It has a memory strengthening effect. Especially eye water and oil, which are among aromatherapy oils, have memory-enhancing properties. Thanks to its antiseptic feature, it is effective in inflammation of the throat and tonsils. Gargling with pure rose water is good for throat and tonsillitis.
– It prevents stress. Rose water also has a soothing and anti-stress effect. Sniffing rose water during periods of mental distress will reduce the stress level.
– It has pain relief properties. One of the most important features of rose water is that it has pain relieving properties. It is a very effective method to take rose water and massage the temple area especially for severe pain such as migraine.
– Rose water, which is widely used in the food sector, is also used in desserts such as rose pudding, pudding and zerde. Rose water is seen as a very useful food because it contains AC and E vitamins.
HOW TO USE ROSE WATER?
Since it is a product that can be used in many sectors, its use in every sector is also different. In the use of rose water, it is especially important to have 0 rose water. Rose water without additives can be used in almost every area.
To use rose water on the skin, it is necessary to apply it to the whole face with the help of a cotton ball. Thus, the skin is cleaned and the open pores on the skin are closed by acting as a tonic.
In order to prevent swelling under the eyes, it is sufficient to drop rose water on cotton and leave it under the eyes for 10-15 minutes.
The use of eye water in meals is quite common, especially in making desserts. In milk desserts, adding 2 tablespoons of rose water to 1 liter of milk will provide both aroma and a very delicious dessert. At the same time, vitamins will be used in rose water.
Rose water is a product that is widely used in skin mask making. It will be sufficient to mix 5 tablespoons of rose water with a teaspoon of glycerin and apply it with a cotton ball.