Naturally grown at high altitudes in many provinces throughout the region, especially Elazig, Tunceli and Bingöl, with its local name. rosebush the one oilseedIt is stated that it is a healing store for many diseases.
Experts say that this herb, especially because of its richness in vitamin C, strengthens the immune system, provides rapid recovery of urinary tract infections, and contributes to the healing process of skin diseases such as acne and eczema.
At the same time, it is stated that thanks to the vitamins contained in this herb, hair loss is reduced, its roots are strengthened, and it is good against diseases such as ringworm.
BENEFITS OF GRASS WINE (GULIK)
Rich in vitamin C, fenugreek protects the body from diseases by strengthening the immune system.
– It helps to reduce menstrual irregularities and to continue the period regularly.
– Helps reduce vaginal discharge and eliminate the problem completely.
– Helps accelerate the treatment process in urinary tract infections.
– Citrus juice contributes to the healing process of skin problems such as acne and eczema.
– Thanks to the vitamins it contains, it reduces hair loss and makes hair follicles stronger.
– It plays an important role in the healing of more serious hair problems such as ringworm.
– It has positive effects in the treatment of hemorrhoids (Piles).
– It helps to increase the amount of milk in breastfeeding women.
– Used for treatment of scorpion and snake bites.
– It plays a role in the increase of white blood cells.
– It is also stated by healthcare professionals that the herb, which is reported to be an occasion for the increase of breast milk, is a cure for many other ailments.
THE MESSAGE OF THE SEED WINE (GULIK) HAS STARTED
As every year, with the arrival of spring this year, the grass has begun to grow naturally in high altitude regions.
Gathering started in the middle of April in Tunceli,
The grasses served as a breadwinner for many.
Citizens who go to high altitude regions in the early hours of the morning earn economic gain by selling the herbs known for their healing, on the markets and stalls. It was stated that herbs with a kilogram of 5 to 10 TL were sent to Elazığ and Malatya as well as Tunceli.